Monday, July 9, 2012

Tormatoes a la Ted

I don't typically mind Monday mornings, they are often a welcome respite from the weekend. 

I know, right now you are probably thinking that I am insane and you will find you are probably right.

But this morning was different. I woke to a deliciously rainy morning. Clouds, rain, miniature tornadoes, the works. Well, there has been some heated debate about the tornadoes. First they are tornadoes then they aren't, at least according to the NWS. Let's clear up the matter and just call them swirling funnels of cold air and rain coming down from the sky. 

Sounds like tornadoes to me....but at least it isn't 105º anymore, right?

 Anyway, I really didn't come here to talk about the weather. After all, any local news station probably does that better than I. So what did I come here for? Well, that is a good question. I wanted to wait until closer to football season for this, but I also want to stay in chronological order with my drawings. As usual, with my excitement for bringing you all things well with my soul, I just couldn't wait. So, without any further ado, I introduce you to a new Ted! If you have followed my meager half a dozen or so blogs Ted is nothing new, but if you haven't, this is Ted. Ted, this is...well, everyone else. 

New introductions out of the way...whew.

Ted the Quarterback

 No, he is not quarterback for the Chargers, although I can see the resemblance. Tall, dark and handsome... Oh, you mean the helmet...not their looks.

Just kidding, Philip Rivers, you know you are awesome. But then...I don't know how that was anything but a compliment.


The lightening bolt was for simplicity, because Ted is all about simplicity. 

Also because my drawing skills are on par with, oh, a 3rd grader.

Just for kicks, and because this rainy, cool weather makes me long for Autumn I will also include a Halloween themed Ted. I don't remember why I even drew a Halloween themed Ted, as we don't do much in the way of Halloween, but oh well, here he is in his awesome....ness. Or something like that.


Ghostly Ted
 I added color to him with yet another iPhone app that I love called Color Effects. It isn't photo editing software, but it is better than nothing!

This is why I love you, my faithful blog reader, even when I have few cohesive thoughts in my brain you still manage to make it to the end. 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments: